Do you like stand-up comedy? Do you like me? Do you like earning money? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then read on!
I am currently looking for a few people who would be available to help me to get gigs that are outside of Newcastle. While Emily and Nathan have done a great job so far (and I hope will continue to do so), they are not always available to help. Therefore, I am looking for people who could back them up when needed. I tend to travel to about three or four gigs a month on average, most of which can be made in a day, although some trips require a night in a hotel.
I love a good list, so you will be required to:
- Help with packing my bag and drive/help me get to my gigs (it would be better if you could drive but it’s not essential)
- Help me set up my iPad at the gig (basically make sure there’s a table and that the iPad is plugged in)
- Help with selling merchandise at my gigs
- Help me with making food/drinks, getting changed if staying overnight
- Laugh at ALL of my jokes
- DO WHATEVER I SAY (I’m joking!)
Of course, all expenses would be paid and you would get paid a small amount on top of that as well as a thank you.
This would probably suit someone who didn’t have too many commitments, lives in the north east and who could give up a few evenings a month to travel with me to places (most of my gigs are on Thursday, Friday or Saturday). It would probably also help if you liked me!
Anyway, if you are interested in helping me out and want to earn a bit of money, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss it in more detail. Please feel free to forward this on to anyone else who might be interested too.